You can turn an object by performing the following actions:
- Select Interior screen located on the navigation bar between Layout and 3D.
- Select the object you want to turn. The toolbar for this object will appear.
- On the toolbar, tap the Rotate button.
- The Rotate Interface has two buttons: The blue button is for smooth rotation. The red button will move your object in 5 degree increments for precise rotation.
- Click on any button and move your finger to rotate.
You can rotate the selected object with a 2 finger rotation gesture by placing two fingers on the screen and making a circular motion.
See an excerpt from a video tutorial about this issue: http://youtu.be/jv9ch5rzWxM?t=8m20s